In brief, Synergistx has an extensive history of healthcare training and support.
Our healthcare capabilities include each of the following:
- Training program design, implementation, and management
- Extensive Epic and Cerner implementation and “Go-Live” support experience
- Provider and end-user training
- Content development and repurposing
- Training architecture, classroom configuration, and refresh processes
- Workflow-directed, customized eLearning development
Here are a few links to related articles:
- Whether it’s a move to Cerner from paper or another EHR System, we have experienced training managers who can help you develop and implement a blended learning strategy.
- Whether Epic or another EMR, we have experienced Epic Implementation Managers who can develop and implement a transition strategy.
- Additionally, Synergistx provides comprehensive EHR guidance for medical groups and health systems. With this in mind, leverage our knowledge and experience to successfully guide leadership.
Healthcare EHR Training and Support Vulnerability Assessment
Should you wish to examine how well your system aligns with others who have deployed successfully, our EHR vulnerability assessment helps you determine your organization’s level of preparedness specific to your go-live date. Accordingly, we are confident you will find it a valuable resource.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or for any additional information.