Each day the oil and gas/energy industry faces challenges. The demand for accurate documentation, compliance and reporting is more critical than ever. To make company goals a reality, ensure that your team understand what is required. Correspondingly, ensure that they receive proper training in all key areas. We provide solutions accordingly.
We will work with you to:
- Develop accelerated onboarding programs to quickly ramp up new hires
- Implement systems for compliance and tracking to ensure employees have required certifications
- Create custom programs to promote safety and completion of projects on time and within budget
When you invest in workplace safety, you can expect to reduce fatalities, injuries, and illnesses. This investment results in both direct and indirect savings. Direct savings occur as a result of safer employees reduce medical expenses and increase staff up-time. Likewise, it indirectly fosters a safe workplace you reduce the risk of OSHA penalties. Additionally, studies find that as staff as a whole take notice of safer work areas, a noteworthy uptick in corporate performance followed.
While many of the direct safety concerns are easy to identify, auxiliary ones are not. Here are a few of the programs developed specifically for this purpose.
- Safety Orientation
- Hazard Communication Standard (HazCom)
- Global Harmonized System (GHS)
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Accident Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Fire & Explosion
- Lockout / Tagout
- Confined Spaces
- Elevated Work
- Hot Work
- Amputation Prevention