Due to the ever-increasing, complex challenges the oil and gas/energy industry faces, the demand for accurate documentation, compliance, and reporting is more critical than ever. Without question, proper training in all key areas remains a strategic necessity. With this in mind, let us help you increase end-user adoption and acceptance for your software applications, safety and compliance programs, and proprietary systems.
Ways we can partner with you to achieve the solutions you seek!
- Develop accelerated onboarding/ramp-up programs to quickly assimilate new hires
- Implement systems for compliance and tracking to ensure employees maintain their certifications
- Create custom programs to promote safety as well as compliance projects on time and within budget
Foremost, when you invest in workplace safety, you facilitate a reduction in fatalities, workplace injuries, and illnesses. Unquestionably, as safety increases, related medical expenses decrease. Additionally, safe work environments foster an increase in up-time performance and support ongoing, efficient operations. While many of the direct safety concerns are easy to identify, auxiliary ones are not. Additionally, safe workplaces reduce the risk of OSHA penalties.
Here are a few of the programs developed specifically for this purpose.
- Safety Orientation
- Hazard Communication Standard (HazCom)
- Global Harmonized System (GHS)
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Accident Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Fire & Explosion
- Lockout /Tagout
- Confined Spaces
- Elevated Work
- Hot Work
- Amputation Prevention