On balance lack of flexibility and budget constraints present problems to government agencies when it comes to learning and development. They are, however, required to fully function and operate as any organization in the private sector. Much like their counterparts in the education industry doing more with less has become the norm. The experts at Synergistx have been able to partner with government agencies with limited budgets to provide training events that increase productivity and proficiency.
- Tools that allow for increased information sharing and knowledge advancement in a time efficient manner
- Systems for compliance tracking and accurate record keeping
- Programs aimed at new-hire orientation or onboarding
- Leadership training for new and existing managers
- Training programs to improve communications
- Training programs to develop and motivate individuals
Productivity Vs. Efficiency
Productivity is simply a measurement of output over a set unit of time, but it does not look at any input. This is to say it raw data based on quantity alone. Efficiency on the other hand deals with quality. It is a comparison of productivity to resources such as time or money. In other words the ability to do more with less, something companies and in particular government agencies require.