The Motivating and Inspiring Your Team Workshop focuses most intently on the relational aspects of leading teams well. Leading successfully involves intentionality in appropriate interaction with employees – providing support as well as opportunities that challenge.
Creating a positive workplace culture also includes setting an example for your team in the way you demonstrate and promote healthy, productive, multi-level relationships throughout the organization. Our workshop offers practical application for these critical leadership components.
Motivating and Inspiring Your Team Workshop Outline
LESSON 1: Building Relationships
- Managing Overall Workplace Culture
LESSON 2: Working With Everyone
- Dealing with Challenges: Reframing
- Utilizing Talent Specifically
- Awareness Coupled with Engagement
- Promoting Accountability Together with Feedback
- Leading Multiple Generations
LESSON 3: Coaching
- Coaching in Contrast to Mentoring
- Critical Coaching Skills
- Knowing the Benefits, as Well as the Consequences Matrix
- Understanding the Coaching Model
- Change Management
- Knowing Your Long-Term Role
LESSON 4: Influencing Others
- Presenting Your Best and Authentic Self
- Inspiring Excellence
What People Currently Say About the Workshop
Listening more than I have in the past and making a conscious effort to build relationships. My direct reports finally seems to be opening up more.
The call-ins were very helpful and kept me both on track and on a timeline. It keeps me on a schedule and also mindful of what is taking place.