The Motivating and Inspiring Your Team Workshop focuses most intently on the relational aspects of leading teams well. Leading successfully involves intentionality in appropriate interaction with employees – providing support as well as opportunities that challenge.
Creating a positive workplace culture also includes setting an example for your team in the way you demonstrate and promote healthy, productive, multi-level relationships throughout the organization. Our workshop offers practical application for these critical leadership components.
Motivating and Inspiring Your Team Workshop Outline
LESSON 1: Building Relationships
- Managing Overall Workplace Culture
LESSON 2: Working With Everyone
- Dealing with Challenges: Reframing
- Utilizing Talent Specifically
- Awareness Coupled with Engagement
- Promoting Accountability Together with Feedback
- Leading Multiple Generations
LESSON 3: Coaching
- Coaching in Contrast to Mentoring
- Critical Coaching Skills
- Knowing the Benefits, as Well as the Consequences Matrix
- Understanding the Coaching Model
- Change Management
- Knowing Your Long-Term Role
LESSON 4: Influencing Others
- Presenting Your Best and Authentic Self
- Inspiring Excellence
What People Currently Say About the Workshop
Listening more than I have in the past and making a conscious effort to build relationships. My direct reports finally seems to be opening up more.
The call-ins were very helpful and kept me both on track and on a timeline. It keeps me on a schedule and also mindful of what is taking place.
Contact Us About the Motivating and Inspiring Your Team Workshop Today!
PO Box 131475
Spring, TX 77393
9595 Six Pines Drive, Suite 4000
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Phone: +1(713) 402-1900